Friday, December 13, 2013

Thru the Lens



(All photos in this post taken by Alisha Greenberg)
A good friend of mine is a fellow artistic animal lover and has some amazing photographs to show for her shared passions. She focuses on animals and nature through the lens of her camera almost everywhere that she goes. As she starts up her business and brand new website, I want to share the link to her gallery of purchasable photos of flowers, butterflies, and other animals. Her prints are very affordable, and feature one of a kind photographs of both common and exotic entities of nature. Available pre-matted or pre-framed, you can also just buy a print and affordably frame it yourself and the result is a professional and modern looking piece of nature for your own wall. I'm lucky enough to feature a few of her pieces in my own house right now. Some of my favorites are from Adventure Aquarium that she took when she visited me when I used to work there :) you have to check out her "jellyfish planet"!










No comments:

Post a Comment