Monday, November 4, 2013

My hand-painted shells are for sale at the Cape May Bird Observatory!


If you're in the Cape May area, make sure you stop by the Cape May Bird Observatory, Northwood Center Gift Shop in Cape May Point. First of all they have some of the coolest wildlife themed souvenirs and clothing (I definitely spent all of the money I made working for them this fall in the shop). They are also letting me sell my hand-painted clam shells there and a few painted shells will be available in the shop at any given time. They also allowed me to put up a flier to advertise my custom work! $5 of each shell sold there will be donated to benefit the Cape May Bird Observatory/NJ Audubon Society.


If you want to order your own custom shell, remember they are only $15 each, with $5 from each shell going towards a non-profit organization. Any animal can be featured on the shell varying from wildlife to your very own pet. Great gift idea for the holidays! Send me an email at sammwehman@gmail.com if you want to place an order!


No comments:

Post a Comment