Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Gecko Sticky Situation

Being one of my obsessions and favorite artists too, I have to boast a bit about my favorite designer, Rachel, and her reptile and herp stickers!



If reptiles are your thing, or you need a gift for someone who has plenty of exotic pets, she is definitely your go to gal. Not only does she have stickers in hundreds of designs of different species and morphs of cool reptiles, amphibians, betta fish, and inverts, but she has magnets, purses, pencils, wrapping papers.. and who knows what else. Every time I check on her site she has more and more :)







I'm mostly a big addict of the stickers and magnets (magnets mostly now because I ran out of room on my car for stickers!) They are all her own original hand-drawn designs and each one is hand-cut and made to perfection. She is extremely affordable and very addicting. She does give-aways and raffles on her products for the holidays, and her shop is truly an inspiration for what I wish my art business could one day be.






I started enjoying her products when she was just lifting off the ground, and in the past year or so I've seen her business expand tremendously. (I even had the pleasure of inspiring her on some of her designs! :) ) I've sent a lot of people her way, since after all, many of my friends have the whole love for reptiles in common with me, so thought I would share this beautiful soul and her wonderful work with you too! If reptiles are up your alley, her shop is a must-check-out for sure! Also check out her Facebook page to follow the latest designs and products she's working on!





(By the way, all of these "sales" you see in red on the sticker images, won't last long, so you better hurry quick before the New Year to get a steal :).. however she's reasonable all year round so make sure you keep her in mind for future gifts or reptile purchases!



1 comment:

  1. Samm!

    Thank you so much for writing such a sweet blog post on my work and store. I'm gushing over here <3 I appreciate you so much and I'm so so SO lucky to have been able to get to know you the last year. So well I consider you a friend now.

    Much Love. Rach.

    ReplyDelete