Monday, December 1, 2014

Doin' Business

I've slowed my art business down since moving to Florida and having a full time job working at the museum. However, as the holidays approach, I'm working on plenty of my own personal projects for holiday gifts, and also making some sales. I've gotten offers to sell my artwork at different businesses, such as Burgundy Square Cafe in Venice, FL, and a new Aquarium in St. Petersburg, FL that hasn't even opened yet! Back home in Cape May, various shops and small businesses sold my shells on consignment, but these new offers are not asking for any percentage of my sales, which is amazing. At the cafe, you can find prints of my artwork for sale in various sizes, and I will soon be working on custom shells for the Aquarium.

Although I'm not in any place to take the abundance of custom orders I have in the past, I am open to orders for small pet portraits and custom shell ornaments right now. Because of the interest in 2 of my popular paintings, the rainbow monarch and monarch elephant (pictured below), I'm offering a holiday special on 4x6" framed prints of them. Only $10! To purchase, check out my Etsy page.

Thanks to all my supporters out there who keep me doin' business :)






No comments:

Post a Comment